Highlights of changes:
- Free voice messaging - as promised.
- Background sending - close the app and messages will still send.
- Send multiple image messages at once.
- Larger, higher resolution friend images.
- Removed default friend image icon.
- Set notification LED color (may not work on all devices).
- Now using OKHTTP instead of Apache HTTP client.
- Now using latest versions of socket.io on client and server.
- Now using latest version of GCM (Google Cloud Messaging aka push messaging).
- Upgraded server machines.
- Removed gingerbread support (no more ActionBarSherlock).
- Using native media recorder instead of FFMPEG.
As always, please back up your identity before installing the new version in case there are issues and we need to revert to v65. Please let us know of any issues at email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting surespot!
(If you haven't already, you can sign up for beta testing here.)